Monday, January 01, 2007

Tagged Post

AaaH! I've been tagged. Help! Oh well this gives me a way to start the new year off with a post. I've got to find the nearest book. Give the title and author. Find page 123. Go to the fifth sentence. Post the next three sentences. Tag three more people. (for some reason "Enter" isn't working on this computer in gmail so forgive any lack of paragraphing) Reflecting my location, that book is 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny: Life Lessons from Teaching by Phillip Done. "'My dad's is--' 'Thank you, Matthew,' I said, cutting him off. 'That's your daddy's business.' The book I was going to do before I remembered where I was and looked around for something closer was The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis (which wouldn't have been close at all except that I had grabbed my remaining volumes of the Chronicles of Narnia here to take back to Illinois tomorrow). "Are you ready, Hwin? Off we go. Narnia and the North!" So there you go. I'll tag Tara, Matt and Cindee. In other news it was a great time here in Georgetown for Christmas with side trips to Corbin and Fern Creek. It was also a great time in Chattanooga for more Christmas fun and lots of playng with Cora, who's about as beautiful as a baby can be. Happy New Year, y'all.