My Momma had a birthday today. In honor of the date I thought I'd put up a list of 12 things I love about my Momma. There are many more than I could list.
1. I love that she’s serious about sharing her faith with people she cares about.
2. I love the way she adopts people into the family.
3. I love that she loves my Daddy.
4. I love that she once told me the Beatles were awesome.
5. I love that she encouraged me to read and to love books even before I could walk.
6. I love that she was willing to let me go away to school and even took me on trips to Southwestern Missouri and all over Ohio looking for schools.
7. I love that she’s willing to offer a lifetime supply of coconut monkeys to someone if they’d marry me.
8. I love that she shares what God has showed her.
9. I love the devotion she showed in caring for Granny and Grandaddy.
10. I love that my friends wanted to travel 800 miles to meet her (and invited me to come along).
11. I love that she’s saved sermon notes, Sunday school notes, and cartoons that she thought I’d find interesting, useful, or funny.
12. I love that she loves to laugh.
Happy birthday, Momma.