Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out like some kind of Amazing Animal that's Way better than Some Dumb Lamb

In honor of the end of March I thought I'd revisit one of my all time favorite weather quotes from a friend.

"I feel like March came in like a lion, then turned into a lamb. Then another lion came along and ate the lamb and I'm afraid there won't be any more lambs."

That's not this March. This March has been pretty non-descript. However these last few days have been some of the most amazing March weather I can remember (almost like what I'm told the weather was like here when I was in San Antonio in March three years ago). It was bright sunny and in the mid-seventies today. I don't know exactly what animal this March is going out like but if it's a lamb it's some kind of uber-mega-lamb that all the other lambs bow down and do the we're not worthy bit to.
The forecast is calling for 80 degrees tomorrow so it will probably snow.

No comments: