Friday, March 12, 2010

A Year from Trinity

By dates the anniversary's tomorrow, but by days of the week this is the one year anniversary of my jettisoning from Trinity International University. Friday, March 13, 2009 and day that will live forever in my memory (assuming I don't forget) and that of 25 or so other people. I really hope the school's better off for it. The library entrance has been nicely remodeled and the new student center looks great. I hope the people who were let go are better off for it as well. I hope and believe that I am. I still occasionally find myself referring to the Trinity library in the first person. I thought about ways to commemorate the weekend like getting hammered at some point. I decided to bless the Lord and forget not all his benefits for His lovingkindness is great and to pray for the school. It's been and interesting year, and I expect this one will be as well.

No comments: