Friday, March 26, 2010

Mildly Amusing Quotes

Like the title says. Quotes that have given me a chuckle recently.

"I really feel like a nap right now. Either that or a chocolate milkshake."
Co-worker

"Discussing Aristotle and Sotocrates..." somewhat inebriated grad student friend

"I wonder if you could help me. I've been feeling convicted about not
living up to the command in Genesis 1:29. I was thinking that maybe if you
struggle with that too then we could work together to fulfill God's will in
our lives." Suggesting a Christian pick-up line. Get's funnier if you really know what Gen. 1:29 is. 1:28 is the verse that was intended.

"I've lived here for almost seven years. Dishes have always been in that
cabinet. So why did I just look in this one for a plate?"

"Heaven and earth in 3-D!" Clash of the Titans Promo.
"Wow! That is amazing!" Me looking out the window